You are here
Trade Marketing Manager
- Interesting opportunity to be a part of Global Multinational Company
- Excellent package and remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a global multinational company with strong presence across the world. Well known for the integrity and commitment to bring better life to t heir consumer, they are currently looking for a strong Trade Marketing profile to strengthen their team in Indonesia
- Work together with Sales and Marketing team to develop category specific Go-To-Market strategies that drive business results and financial goals.
- Collaborate with Platform Customer Marketing team in the development and implementation of Go-To-Market strategies and trade bundles for platform-wide NPD launches and other platform-wide projects, campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop category/brands performance improvement, make trade / customer specific plan with Marketing and Sales to maintain and improve market share.
- Drive communication of Go-To-Market strategies to sales field team while aligning the plans with priorities which have been agreed by commercial team.
Evaluate the results of all in-store or trade activities, establishing success or failure factors and determining future action steps for more effective program mechanics/implementation.
Act as sales liaison to other functional groups, communicating issues, ideas and hurdles during implementation.
Coordinate sales launches and develop trade/customer presentations for NPDs and in-store campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline with GPA ≥3.00
- Minimum 3-5 years experiences in sales field management (Traditional or Modern) at managerial level. Exposure within Trade / Customer Marketing function is beneficial.
- Proven track record of achievements and contribution, as shown in annual performance evaluations/ references.
- Technical skills:
- Verbal/written communication
- Presentation Skill
- Strategic business planning
- Financial competency
- Problem Solving (Opportunity, Analysis, Planning)
- Time management
- Computer literacy
- Behavioral skills:
- Motivational leadership
- Time Management /planning/organization
- Customer/service oriented
- Analysis and problem solving
What's on Offer
- Interesting career opportunity
- Family minded company & work life balanced