You are here
Test Lab Manager
Stepping into a Lead Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the pallets business. One of the leading brand in the industry and a brand that continues to grow in the region. With one of the most improved technology the company has manage to develop a product that is of the highest quality and also reliable. As part of the growth plans and the building of a strong name and reputation, they are looking for a Test Lab Manager to continue to drive their business forward.
- Lead and manage the strategies and operational performance of QA department.
- Serve as Head of QA Department and lab team - manage a team of engineer and technicians on the day-to-day and long term product QA objectives and lab activities.
- Collaborative partner to the Head of Global Strategy and entire Production, QC and Product Development teams.
- Directly accountable to upper management on all QA matters and test activities related to the Product and Production.
- Manage the execution of product QA functional and experimental testing, and design new test methodologies on product strength and structural performance per ISO requirements.
- Manage and control the QA documentation and product lab ISO testing protocol and specifications, and results databases.
- Oversee the analysis and interpretation of lab test results, and approve the release of test reports per ISO standards with high data accuracy.
- Utilize statistical technique and tools to monitor and study product performance and production trend from a QA perspective.
- Successfully engage and support Product Development projects.
- Organize the overall QA lab layout and outfitting - test stations and personnel seating arrangements.
- Prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Achieve high performance department goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Propose improvement on product design, performance, and effectiveness resulting in high quality production.
- Be a team player and support other departments and colleagues as needed.
- Deliver to agreed timelines and ensuring test runs seamlessly.
- Provide necessary QA support to Production and QC teams on troubleshooting product quality issues and process control optimization.
- Perform data summary/trending/analysis on product.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or higher, in QA or engineering with extensive product test engineering and set-up experience, or exposure to a test lab environment.
- Minimum of 10 years working for a multi-national firm or product development organizations.
- Minimum of 3 years working in a managerial or supervisory role.
- Experience in managing people, a small department or team, and communicating with upper management.
- Fluently Bilingual in English and Indonesian.
- Willing to work in a lab environment and liaise closely with Production.
- Strong Statistical analysis knowledge, Plastic product design and QA test fixture and equipment design will be highly advantageous.
- Excellent leadership, motivation and problem solving skills.
- Extremely strong MS Excel skills with advanced data and trend analysis capabilities.
- Currently living in or willing to relocate to Surabaya/Pasuruan, Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- stepping into a newly created role within a global MNC
- leadership role to manage a lab for testing of global products