You are here
Tender Business Manager
- Global projects for the Asia Region
- Local and regional responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated on tender management and commercialise new products. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth tender managements.
The Successful Applicant
- Depth knowledge in Health care/ Hospital Industry
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Have access to Dinas Kesehatan to understand their event schedule
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.