You are here
Technical Service Manager - Automotive After market Industry
- After market industry expertise
- Coating, Painting, Spare Part background preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC company with focusing on painting industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Technical Service Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive implementation of new services, solutions and products.
- Interact with Marketing and Sales to guide resources particularly in product service and solution development.
- Provide leadership in the support, facilitation and coordination of technical resources.
- Provide advice and recommendation regarding products, raw materials and problem solving tools to other related function.
- Conduct brief training for Salesman, Technical Reps, distributors and end users.
- Provide and create demo tools to all team members based on analysis of product comparison with competitors
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta, and we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years experience as Technical Service manager
- Service oriented individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel across Indonesia
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience