You are here
Technical Sales Executive - Global Food Ingredient Company
- Key commercially focused role
- Great oppotunity to work with reputable company
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Food Ingredients Company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Technical Sales Executive who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Establish business relationship with key account in Food Manufacturing companies (FMCG)
- Develop strong market knowledge for food Ingredients in Indonesia
- Responsible to increase sales revenue by expanding market share in your area.
- Provide detailed sales and marketing strategies in your area for each accounts
- Responsible for accounts receivables, monitoring A/R and coordinates with accounts receivable controller.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta or Semarang, we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 3 years experience as Sales or Business Development Executive in an Food ingredients Industry
- Degree in Food Technology or other Food Science related degree.
- Good market knowledge on processed food industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience