You are here
- Global MNC
- Working with a dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast one of the most recognizable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organization that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Technical Manager who can set up the strategy and future direction for Technical activities in the site
The Technical Manager will be part of the manufacturing team to provide a broad based technical leadership to the site. This individual will also lead the technical team which consist Project Managers, Quality and Governance Resources.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Leadership of a team: Supply Project Manager who manage Brand Change or Innovation projects - A quality team who drive Brand Technical Equity programmes and ensure product quality.
- Member of the sites Packaging Leadership Team
- A team of governance specialists covering HS&E, Risk, I&BC Projects, Quality
- To build and drive the site governance and risk management journey
- To deliver all Brand Change projects (packaging and liquid where applicable) within the company's Packaging and extending into Indonesia TPO partners
- To provide S&T leadership enabling liquid and packaging commercialisation
- To drive growth through new supply capability and process
- To provide BTE governance across the site
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Indonesia and as a result of the requirements and we are ideally looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in Bahasa, strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent leadership skills.
Other key requirements include:
- A Degree qualification in a technical area.
- Career / track record in Project Management in a technical discipline, e.g. Manufacturing, Engineering, Technical.
- Strong Technical or Operations bias (proven understanding of timelines, costs, risks, manufacturing options).
- Evidence of delivery in a complex, high volume, fast paced, change environment.
- Strong understanding of safety, risk, compliance control systems and audit.
- Demonstration of intuition around when to flex to accommodate business demands and when to say no, based on holistic understanding of the business environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of the implications of brand change in Supply - impact on lines / Capex requirements, etc.
- Evidence of being able to challenge using understanding of supply chain.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to build and drive the site governance and risk management journey
- Fair remuneration package based on experience