You are here
This position is now filled
Technical Manager - Surabaya - Ink Manufacturing Company
- Ink, coating and packaging industry background
- Surabaya based
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Technical Manager will be reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). The successful candidate will work closely with Regional Director, Sales team, production, and outside parties. You will be expected to understand the technical aspects of the products and able to give the right technical solutions to the customers. The successful candidate will also be able to translate customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Products Development and solutions.
- Drive implementation of new services, solutions and products.
- Interact with Marketing and Sales to guide resources particularly in product service and solution development.
- Provide leadership in the support, facilitation and coordination of technical resources.
- Provide advice and recommendation regarding products, raw materials and problem solving tools to other related function.
- Plan, assign and review technical department activities.
- Propose, maintain and control technical division budgeting process.
- Establish and plan health, safety and environment roles in the technical laboratory.
- Know and understand all of applicable ISO 9001, ISO 14001, SMK3 and OHSAS 18001 requirement.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Surabaya we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as Technical manager or QA/QC or R&D manager in Tobacco, Ink, or packaging industry
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Willingness to relocate to Surabaya
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience