You are here
Tax Specialist - Global Chemicals Manufacturing
- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global key industry players of chemicals manufacturing. They are committed to delivering value for clients and meeting high expectations in their health, safety and environmental efforts. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as the Tax Specialist who will be responsible for managing tax reporting and compliance within the organization as well as tax planning in preparation for future filings.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring 100% compliance on Tax Payment and Reporting (electronic tax return or e-SPT) in Monthly basis & Yearly basis
- Review reconciliation G/L (Balance Sheet) Tax Account and Tax Return (VAT Output, Vat Input, Income Tax Article. 21, 22, 23, Final 4(2) & 26, VAT Self Asses)
- Review reconciliation GL(P/L) related to taxes (VAT Output and Sales, VAT Input and Purchase, Expenses and Income Tax Article.23/26, Salary Expenses and Income Tax Article.21)
- Design and develop company's policies and procedures comply with Indonesian Government Tax Rules
- Assist company to handle Tax Audit Process (All Taxes include Custom Audit)
- Support and complete the Tax Audit documents
- Ensuring 100% compliance on Custom and Duty Tax Obligation with Indonesian Tax regulation
- Monthly finance reporting and corporate tax reporting
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful candidate must ensure tax returns are completed and accurate to minimize tax obligations. He/she must have excellent tax skills and highly analytic skill as this is a very commercial oriented position. Previous working experience in an MNC business, ideally within a matrix structure, is essential too.
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance.
- 7-10 years prior experience in public accounting and tax company with complex taxation.
- Industry experience in manufacturing sector is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years in competently reviewing tax returns.
- Strong familiarity with tax planning, transfer pricing, tax strategy and tax exposure.
- Has sound working knowledge of Indonesian tax regulation. Develops and maintains an expertise in the taxation area.
- Brevet Tax A&B qualification.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience