You are here
Talent and Organisation Manager (International Consultant)
Maintain engagement risk and deliverable content
Proposed excellent strategies and business.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the best multinational consultants in the world. As a well-developed, fast paced consultant, they are developing and looking to employ expert and driven Talent & Organisational manager to join the company.
This role including several duties such as helping clients to deliver the business strategy. Other key responsibilities are:
- Focus on growing the practice with excellent strategies and business.
- Achieve the target metrics on productivity, right application, location invasion, head count growth, controlling depreciation and team-oriented attitude and controlling the service quality
- Maintain engagement risk, project economics, define deliverable content, ensure the best proposed solutions from client's top management levels
- Develop clear market perspective through high quality solutions, develop and execute plan for clients
- Have managed projects of people development with consultant or coach approach, giving guidance and solutions into the staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- Development of assets and methodologies, research, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Only looking for Indonesian citizen. Any other requirements are:
- 5 - 6 years of consulting experience or 6 years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Industrial/Electrical/Physics/Chemical Engineering and MBA (HR/Organisation Strategy) are preferable
- Flexible working in diverse environments
- Leading sales and delivery cycle in global client engagement model
- Able to work with C-Suite executives, excellent presentation skills, team oriented and collaborative approach.
What's on Offer
You will be involved with various decision making coming from clients with different industries. You will be exposed globally.