You are here
Supply Chain Finance Manager - FMCG Company (Bali)
- Huge FMCG Company
- Good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Leading FMCG Company in the world. They boast one of the most recognizable brand in its industry. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically and an organization that continues to reinvent their approach to the market. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Supply Chain Finance Manager who can set up a system and assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
- Heavily focused on Cost accounting, Cost price Analysis, Operational
- Enforce and control the implementation of the Company's standardised business procedures for the production unit
- Analyze and forecast financial data for BPM purposes, including presentation suggestions, insights, supporting the leadership team and various senior stakeholders
- Ensuring the control is in place and provide necessary advice the business when it is necessary
- Drive efficiency in the company
- Lead and monitoring day to day transaction and ensuring there is no business disruption
- Leads the market FP&R managers through the AOP process.
- Provides useful reports, tools and models for the region/group to drive market performance including trend analysis Controls and compliance
- Review tax reporting and payment, ensuring the quality and no delay on reporting and payment.
- Review Month end closing and ensuring it meet and comply with Company's standard.
The Successful Applicant
Other key requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 7-10 years experience in Finance / Accounting
- Experienced in SAP would be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of Indonesia Accounting GAAP/IFRS
- Willing to work in Bali
- Ideally you should possess strong analytic and technical skills
- Ideally you will have begun your career in a top tier audit firm before making the move into industry. This is not a learning position
Ideally you will have experienced a Plant Controller/Supply Chain Finance function within a Large Manufacturing Company
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with an MNC with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into process, procedures & systems from the on-set
- Fair remuneration package based on experience