You are here
Strategic Designer & Researcher
Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
About Our Client
As one of the largest, most recognisable groups in Indonesia with proven track record, our client is looking to launch their new business venture. The aim for the new business venture is to create a diverse portfolio to their existing business, creating an innovative and sustainable ecosystem within their own group. This unique investment will include incubating ideas, and ensuring that these concepts are commercialised. This will be a lean team, and they are looking to bring in entrepreneurs with strong track records in running successful businesses.
This individual is expected to be able to work in a lean team, have the ability to be very hands-on, and will be reporting to multiple stakeholders. Other responsibilities include:
- Detailing of strategic and conceptual design drafts.
- Creating and developing personas, customer journeys, stories and scenarios based on innovative ideas.
- Conducting ethnographic, and customer-related research and analysis.
- Conducting analysis for better understanding of customers' needs.
- Introducing details of strategic and conceptual design drafts on the basis of innovative ideas.
- Executing consumer research and testing to gather input on prototypes.
- Coordinating and executing prototypes through A/B testing, FGD/IDI.
- Translating strategic designs to digital / tangible products in collaboration with the UI/UX designer and also the developer team.
- Creating positive and conducive environment and team culture.
- Planning and executing market research in both qualitative and quantitative.
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. And it is essential that the candidate we are looking for has an in-depth knowledge of Indonesia, is an Indonesian and has strong track records. Furthermore, you will be hands-on to personally drive and grow the revenue. You must be able to communicate in English, and to seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate MBA degree is a plus. Ideally, you will graduate from tier 1 universities.
- At least 5 years of working experience.
- Experience in ethnographic research in both qualitative and quantitative.
- Be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target.
- Creative, innovative and ability to prioritize and to meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment.
- Experience as a Customer Journey / User Experience strategist.
What's on Offer
This is a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Be a key driver of the branding in Indonesia.
- Unique career choice.