You are here
Sr Business Development Manager - Smart City Products&Services
- Interesting career opportunity within a multinational company
- Great chance to develop domestic market
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically in power and utilities industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Senior Business Development Manager who can create and lead the business in Indonesia.
The Senior Business Development Manager will be reporting to the National and Regional Business Heads. Successful candidate will work closely with different department as well as with regional support team. Future employee will be expected to analyse and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business in Indonesia. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Identify potential leads, clients & partners via proactive engagement with various stakeholders & monitoring of agency tender procedures
- Understand client's needs and define suitable and innovative the brand's solutions with the help of internal and external experts
- Develop knowledge of the market trends and competitor products, services and activities
- Forecast short-term and mid-term development targets for the brand's offers in Indonesia
- Establishes strong relationships with key contacts with customers, suppliers and partners but not limited to agencies, city government, municipalities and with The company's key colleagues/contacts in regional offices.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organisational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
* 5-10 years of BD / commercial / sales / operational /project management experience
* Experience in the" Smart City" industry, or specifically in Indonesia's Smart Nation Program is a plus (including mobility, security, public lighting, environment, waste, water, social and health, data and digital technology)
* Commercial insight and track record of closing successful commercial deals
* Has network in and experience working with the various development agencies of Indonesia
* Experience developing multi-party projects and ensuing agreements
* Experience in developing/pulling together tender documentation is a plus (especially in a Indonesia context)
* Experience working in multi-functional teams across borders
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience