You are here
Sourcing & Procurement Manager (Banten)
Growing and standardized company, with world-class leading operation
Multinational manufacturing firm with global reach
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide Engineering Procurement and Construction company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization.
- Sourcing and procurement maturity assessment, develop and execute the sourcing and procurement strategy. This includes an underlying long-term plan/road map to accomplish that strategy by systematically governing progress, investigating and identifying opportunities
- Based on key categories of procurement plan, develop and execute a project strategy and category strategy. This includes conducting internal and external analyses, define and agree with stakeholders on the best strategy in order to realise, secure and sustain optimal value for the business (in terms of costs, efficiency, risk, etc)
- Perform spend analyses, contract analyses, categories review, process improvement analyses and define initiatives to be included in the annual procurement plan and budget cycle. Furthermore, align the plan with all stakeholders and subsequently govern execution of the procurement plan
- Execute and manage an optimal supplier selection process via all required steps such as: conduct internal and market analysis, determine selection criteria, develop and evaluate RFI and RFP, execute clarification meetings, communicate to bidders and cooperate with internal business partners.
- Requesting quotes from single or multiple suppliers and subsequently leading awarding process. Typical activities are: request for quotations, call offs from framework agreements, negotiate best price and conditions, and secure on time delivery.
- Manage your team in the effective execution of the relevant S&P steps in the P2P process (Request, Approve, Order, Expedite and Receive) in order to get the right service/product at the right place at the right time, while they effectively use the supporting ERP system. Monitor overall process and verify against defined SOP, guidelines and authorisation matrix
- Structurally manage the supplier base together with internal stakeholders by periodically monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance as part of the Supplier Management Program. This minimally includes the tiering of supplier base, measuring performance of critical suppliers, evaluation meetings and improvement program.
- Lead, coach and develop your S&P team members. Doing regular performance reviews and taking care of people's development plans taking into account personal needs/preferences and capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree;
- 7+ years of experience in procurement, preferably in the process industry;
- Experience in handling EPC project is a plus.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, change management, coaching and partnering skills;
- Solid hands-on experience with the execution of tenders and knowledge of contract law;
- Fluency in the Bahasa Indonesia language and good command of English.
What's on Offer
- Multinational manufacturing firm with global reach
- Growing and standardized company, with world-class leading operation.