You are here
Senior Service Manager
Working for a global Services Company
Grow with a company that focuses on family values
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational well-known Services Company. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for a vibrant and talented professional to join this organization, as Senior Service Manager you will reporting directly to Director.
- Maintain a synergy and coordination inter-department operation and among sub function.
- Responsible for Service P&L according to organization KPI and Budget.
- Ensure all supporting tools are in place within Service Department to support each sub-function.
- Maintaining customer relationship and cooperation between internal stakeholders.
- Liaise the Sales and Operation Team and provide with guidance on any issue related to customer's expectation
- Liaise Sales Team for Service Order Intake as per budget, Forecast and secure the potential opportunity in pipeline as well as identify the risk,
- Define the opportunity/project quality GP & NP as per Service business budget,,
- Ensure all the Field resources are in competency and align their competency with Service business requirement
- People Management : Maintaining the resources in each sub-function according to the business needs and identify / acknowledge on possible risk.
- Responsible for implementation of Company Value and CoC related to his/her daily activities.
- Ensure all the Department Operation respect to the EHS implementation
The Successful Applicant
- The Senior Service Manager will be based in Jakarta and required travelling across Indonesia to ensure all project is implement according to Strategy.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Sales Operation from Heavy Duties Equipment and Electrical background is a plus.
- Strong exposure in Sales & Operation Management and Service Project Management.
- Good Leadership skill
- Able to identify creative alternative solutions to solve problems.
- Team player with ability to work with associates from different cultures
- Excellent command of English and Bahasa is a must
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation.
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements.
- Someone who should have sense of urgency, transparency, people management skill, customer oriented, negotiation skill.
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on family values
- A well remunerated position with strong growth potential