You are here
Senior Sales Manager
- excellent salary, bonus and other benefits
- Great career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading music streaming platform in Indonesia. They are currently looking to develop their business presence in Indonesia and are seeking an exceptional Senior Sales Manager to be part of their growing team. As a Senior Sales Manager, you are responsible to develop, implement strategies and manage sales division to ensure the cost effective achievement of the company's objective. This means you are responsible for delivering the highest levels of revenue growth for by giving suggestions for sales, account receivable, profit and future development of the organization
As Senior Sales Manager, your key responsibilities include:
- To develop and implement objectives, strategies and efficient sales forecasting systems
- Act in a hands on capacity working closely with your team on a day-to-day basis, in relation to identifying new businesses, developing long-term relationships with merchants as well as the creation of exciting and commercially viable deals for our customers.
- To monitor and ensure the cost effective use of budget funds for overhead, incentive payout and sales promotional activities
- To develop and enforce an effective debt control strategy to minimize exposure of Trade Debtors
- To manage, coach and develop the Sales Management
- To maintain communication with other Head of Departments and develop good practical working relationships with the aim of achieving sales and financial objectives.
- To communicate the corporate and department vision and objectives to the sales force
The Successful Applicant
This position will be based in Jakarta and reporting directly to Head of Indonesia Business. Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with an impressive track record in sales performance. You must come with an impressive track record of continual delivery and business growth. This will not only involve hitting and exceeding significant revenue targets but you must also demonstrate the ability to lead.
other requirements include:
- At least 7 years as a sales manager, business development experienced in the Digital Advertising, great understanding about digital product and terms is a must
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance
- Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills Experience of manage both Agency and Brand side
- Drive and hunger to achieve results Independent, self-starter and initiator Entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality
- Opportunity to be part of the newly proven global e-commerce start up backed by reputable investors from US
- Enjoy an fast phased Internet environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity and clear development path into Regional management roles within South East Asia. This is an opportunity to work with a MNC that is experiencing significant growth globally with excellent salary, bonus and other benefits.