You are here
Senior Project Manager (SAP)
- Reputable Multinational Company
- Career growth and advancement opportunity
About Our Client
The client is a globally recognised multinational company, headquartered in Europe and a strong global presence specifically in South East Asia.
- Project /Practice Management
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverable prepared by team before passing to client.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimises our exposure and risk on project.
- Project Accounting:
- Manages project budget and team hours and expenses
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Analyses project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilisation.
- Financial Management
- Understands basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Understands our pricing model and billing procedures.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilisation.
- Business Development:
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Pursue incremental revenue through presenting and offering relevant services under Organisation.
- Leads proposal efforts including completing project scoping and assessments.
- Facilitates team and client meetings effectively on a regular basis
- Keeps project team well informed of changes within the organisation and general corporate news.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Team mediation
- Technical Understanding:
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of System implementation, application programming, database and system design.
- Understands Internet, Intranet, Extranet and client/server architectures.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Client Management:
- Setting and Managing day-to-day client interaction and expectations
- Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Professional Qualities:
- Leadership skills.
- Teamwork skills.
The Successful Applicant
As a Project Manager, you will be part of a team who will be deployed to projects located within ASEAN. You will be contributing as a Project Manager for the implementation of ERP, Supply Chain products or others products in large scale projects. Candidates must have at least:
- Hold Degree qualification in Business Administration / Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 15 years overall experience
- At least 5 years of implementation experience in any Enterprise Resource Planning system in any done
- At least 5 years of Project Management implementation experience in any ERP, HCM, Supply Chain or other system at Large Scale
- Working knowledge with Baan/ERP LN/ or Lawson M3 or Lawson HCM or Syteline ERP will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with computer environments including Windows and/or Linux and/or Unix operating systems; SQL and/or Oracle databases.
- Project Management Certification: PMP or PRINCE2 certification
- Other Skills and Attributes:
- Strong Initiative and follow-through
- Very good project documentation skills
- Completion on tasks on a timely manner with quality
- Strong problem solving and priority setting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong quest for knowledge
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Able to work under pressure with continuously strive to improve
- Willing to put in extended hours when required
- Facilitate communication with other departments like Sales, Presales, Support, Centre of Excellence and R&D
- Possess good interpersonal skill and a team player
- MUST be fluent (written and spoken) English and local Bahasa Indonesia.
What's on Offer
- Enhance and develop your career in a Globally recognised Multinational Company
- The role itself offers a motivating, challenging and rewarding work.
- Attractive remuneration Package