You are here
Senior Product Manager
- International Premier Healthcare IT Products
- Career growth and advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Our Client is Southeast Asia's fastest growing primary healthcare businesses with the mission of helping people live longer, healthier lives. In less than four years since inception, they have become Indonesia's leading employer of healthcare professionals. They achieve their mission by providing international quality care at affordable price points to Indonesia's upcoming middle class.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for helping drive the IT product vision, roadmap, and development process. You will put customers first and drive product development from their point of view. You will be responsible for creating a great customer experience and work with IT teams to develop the products. This is a high impact role where you will be directly engaging with some of the premiere IT products developing. You will own and drive product direction.
This position provides you with a challenging opportunity to build highly available and scalable digital services. You should have strong problem-solving skills, communication skills, and an understanding of how large scale applications are built, managed, and deployed. You should have excellent technical architecture skills, deployment and management skills, project management, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a passion for building large scale software systems. You should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, self-directed and a great team player. You will drive continuous process improvement, and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions.
You will work with internal and external customers to develop insights and develop product roadmap. You will gather and synthesize consumer feedback and translate these insights into business and product direction. Working with the UX/design team, you will focus on developing and implementing strategies that optimise user experience to drive business results. You will ensure project goals contribute to product and company strategy. You will also work very closely with the engineering team to drive project management. You will drive project prioritisation and will act as the business owner collecting stakeholder requirements, owning trade off decisions, establishing success metrics and creating the iteration pipeline.
You must be able to:
- Work with internal and external customers to understand their use cases and their existing solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
- Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
- Clarify and drive project commitments as well as establish and maintain clear chains of accountability.
- Training and outreach to internal support teams as well as external customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field (Preferably an MBA graduate).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of product management experience; preferably within a product team, IT firm or similar environment.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing infrastructure and/or application management products and services.
- Prior working experience in a Software Development Team.
- Experience working with stakeholders across many functions.
- Demonstrable teamwork skills and resourcefulness
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
- Experience interpreting and communicating analytics
- Experience with multiple programming languages (such as, Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Perl, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MUST be able to communicate fluently in English (both speaking and writing)
What's on Offer
The opportunity to develop and deliver a product that give a lot of impact to Indonesia's healthcare sector, and to embark on the greatest adventure of your professional career.
Great career advancement and opportunity.