You are here
Senior Manager Process Engineering - Global B2B Manufacturing
Solid local Indonesian leadership team
World's cutting edge manufacturing technology
About Our Client
Our client is a globally known brand in the industry of B2B manufacturing and they are a key player for the Supply Chain industry. The key success of the company's business is now on driving strong growth and embracing expansion throughout Indonesia to pace up with business demand. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced professional for a Senior Manager of Process Engineering to drive the plant operation.
This role will report to the ASEAN Regional Product Development Manager and the role will be responsible for several experienced assistant managers within the Engineering team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Process analysis to resolve bottlenecks and improve plant performance and the subsequent development of solutions. Using HazOps (hazard and operability analysis) - process risk and safety analysis to identify potential hazards.
- Working as a team with operations, management, maintenance and business departments to optimise plant and process, performance, reliability and economics.
- Management of area during planned routine shutdowns, including de-commissioning and commissioning.
- Superintendent coverage required for the Indonesian Process Engineering team.
- Leadership to shift crews for development of Isolation and de-isolation procedures
- Formalised and documented control of plant trials and management of plant changes
- Control of production planning model. Provision of training and ongoing technical assistance to plant supervisors and operators on model use.
- Management to shift crews with safety assessments and task hazard analysis's
- Management to operations in production scheduling leading up to and after plant shutdowns.
- Leadership to maintenance in preventative maintenance scheduling, shutdown co-ordination and task scheduling.
- When needed, rostered On-call coverage of plant - first point of call for breakdowns and problem solving in all areas of the plant.
- Facilitation and development of plant improvement projects including capital upgrades.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced leader professional with an eye for improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- Preferably more than 20 years of experience in a global B2B manufacturing firm, within the roles of complex process engineering.
- Able to communicate in English is a must and open to be stationed in Surabaya.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Experience in managing complex plant maintenance in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit package in East Java.
- Working for the world's leading manufacturing firm for the industry.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it.