You are here
Senior Manager of Corporate Communications & Sustainability
- Corporate Communications and Sustainability Senior Manager
- International Beverages Company based in Jakarta
About Our Client
Our client is a part of an International Beverages brand with a strong local presence.
This position will play an integral role in planning, developing, implementing and evaluating the corporate communications objectives of the Company.
- Internal communications: Activating the regular internal communications about the Company's value, which includes employees engagement on CSR initiatives.
- External Communications: Manage all Corporate Communications and also developing all communications materials (company profiles, management public address, points of interests, etc)
- Playing an integral role in designing the Company's website design
- Company events/sponsorship related to the Company
This position will also be required to take lead on Corporate Responsibility throughout all business operations.
- Identify opportunities and activities to leverage and boost corporate image and reputation to both internal and external stakeholders from CR perspective.
- Establish cross division network and communications across the company to allow internal buy in and smooth implementation of CR initiatives;
- Plan, develop, implement CR objectives, and initiatives in accordance with the company's sustainability framework;
- Develop a sponsorship guidelines and system that will help to identify appropriate projects are in line with corporate strategy;
- Identify and manage third-party partners to administer community/social development projects for the corporate.
- At the community level - Establish direct contact with operations team to oversee/monitor the community investment programs and budgeting
- Ensuring that programs are in line with all necessary target
One other key responsibility for this position is to be the champion of crisis management.
- Issues and media monitoring;
- Issue/Crisis management handling and developing relevant procedures;
- Crisis simulation training;
- Activating the Crisis Management Team if necessary
The Successful Applicant
- 8-15 years of professional experience
- Proven experience in Corporate Communications and Crisis Management
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English, any other international languages will be an advantage
- Proven ability in leading a team and multi tasking
- Experience working in/with consumer goods and/or pharmaceutical will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Dynamic and fun Corporate Culture
- Leading a team of three in a challenging industry
- Attractive remuneration