You are here
Senior Manager Business Finance
- You will be responsible for the entire FP&A function of the Shared service cent
- Opportunity to be associated with one of the most renowned brand in the Pharmace
About Our Client
Our client is a US Pharmaceutical MNC Headquartered with revenue size of over 1 Bn USD. They employ over 2000 employees globally and operate in over 30 countries. Their products serve patients suffering from extremely rare conditions as their focus is on innovation and development.
Reporting into the Finance Director, your responsibilities will be:
Leading the shared services business finance team by providing guidance and direction over planning, reporting, analysis, for multiple global locations from India
collaborating very closely with the onshore Business Finance leadership team on both strategy and operational matters
Leading a growing Business Finance shared services team in Mumbai
Lead the Mumbai Business Finance team, partnering with the Corporate Teams to build and manage the execution of 3‐5 year strategic plan for service delivery and compliance
Ensure close interaction with global offices and regional shared service centres to understand requirements and deliver services accordingly
Manage outcomes with a strong customer focus, strong business partnership, engaging local markets/teams during the month, effective outreach to develop understanding of business units supported
Design and control strategic 3‐year P&L forecast models
- Work closely with Corporate FP&A team to automate forecast models and reporting processes
The Successful Applicant
The Successful applicant is a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 8 years of post qualification experience in an MNC in the FP&A function. You have had 5+ years of managerial experience leading a team of professionals. You are either working in an FMCG/Pharmaceutical organization or at the shared service centre of a product centric organization.
An MBA degree from a premier B School will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- You will be responsible for the entire FP&A function of the Shared service centre providing support to all the regions
- You will be provided with an opportunity to be associated with one of the most renowned brand in the Pharmaceutical space