You are here
- Senior Lawyer
- Leading Telecommunication Infrastructure Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 3 telecommunication infrastructure companies in Indonesia. The company is publicly listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange.
You will report to the head of legal in the company. A challenging position where you need to deal with various disputes, hence a strong negotiation skill is required.
- Reviewing contracts between the company and its business partners
- Acting as the internal counsel and the legal business partner for the company
- Dealing with various projects of the company from a legal standpoint
- Working closely with other internal stakeholders regarding various projects
The Successful Applicant
You will lead a team as well as act as a support to the field team. Attention to detail and strong analytic skills are required, next to the following criteria.
- Bachelor degree in Law
- 8 - 12 years of experience, preferably in the telecommunication industry
- Have experience in land disputes issues
- Preferably have experience in M&A
- Good contract drafting and reviewing skills
- Good English communication skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Be part of a fast growing and global business in its industry
- Promising career prospects