You are here
Senior Field Accountant
Multinational Listed Holding Company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational listed holding company with various business steams and has developed their track record over the time. They are recognised as the industry leader in their field and has just spearheaded the power business of the Group. In line with their expanding business structure and exciting development plan, a great opportunity has become available for an experienced professional, as the Senior Field Accountant who will be taking the lead at the site and supporting the Finance Manager (in corporate office) in all site financial matters.
This is a key role for the organisation as you will be expected to ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure effective and smooth formulation and execution of Company Strategy.
- Perform cost accounting for cost allocation of Operation & Maintenance, fixed assets, depreciation, inventories, insurance goods and administration expenses site.
- Check general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries as necessary, coding, accounts analysis and reconciliation and closing books.
- Provides timely, accurate Operation & Maintenance cost, inventories and administration expenses with detailed variance explanations as required each month to date, quarter to date, year to date, and prior year analysis.
- Analyse of standard cost and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Update and maintain plant assets accounting systems.
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts.
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax filings site and others.
- Preparing cash flow arrangements to site office to ensure sufficient funds are provided.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, legislation, regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Banten and as a result of the government regulations we are only looking for Indonesian nationals.
- Bachelor degree in accounting/business or full professional qualification (e.g. CPA, CMA, ACCA)
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in cost accounting working related job. Audit experience from Big 4 is desirable.
- Familiarity with SAP would be an added advantage.
- Experience within the energy or manufacturing sector is a must.
- Has a strong ability to perform cost accounting for cost allocation of Operation & Maintenance.
- Hands on individual and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Bahasa Indonesia and English and ability to build cross discipline relationships.
- Possess excellent analysis skill.
What's on Offer
- Great Career Prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous.
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with a great reputation.