You are here
Senior Corporate Counsel
- Senior Corporate Counsel
- International Electrical Solutions Company
About Our Client
Our client is an international Electrical solution company with global presence in over 50 cities.
This position will be responsible for the overall legal matters of the company. This position is expected to manage different internal stakeholders in the company and ensure that the business operation is legally safe. The incumbent will be required to provide a strategic legal approach in supporting the business which also includes managing prelitigation issues.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a bachelor degree in Law
- The ideal profile should have a combine experienced of Law Firm and In House.
- Experienced in managing various types of contracts
- Strong and proven ability to manage stakeholders from various background
- Strong and proven ability in providing strategic approach from a legal and compliance angle
- Proven ability in working in a fast-paced and high load working environment
- Experience in construction/engineering/manufacture is a plus
What's on Offer
- Senior management position
- Attractive salary
- Regional exposure