You are here
Senior Business Development Manager
- Interesting Career Opportunity
- Senior Role in Multinational Company
About Our Client
Our respected client is a global leading company in the energy sector that has been operating in Indonesia for over 60 years with a diverse portfolio across the nation.
Candidates are expected to have extended knowledge in Indonesian energy sector, complimented with strong network in the industry - both with public and private entities.
- Develop and maintain local relationships with target customers (mostly local utility representatives and private enterprises in isolated islands/regions) and other local stakeholders;
- Develop and maintain product offer;
- Originate project opportunities in the distributed energy sector;
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams consisting of specialists in legal, finance and technical disciplines;
- Lead project development from origination to financial close. This includes responsibility over the different milestones throughout the process and negotiation of associated key documents such as memorandum of understanding, joint development agreement, shareholder agreement, engineering procurement and construction agreement and service contracts;
- Prepare, update and follow-up development budgets;
The Successful Applicant
In order to work efficiently, candidates with good analytic skills is preferred, moreover, candidates with solid experience in the energy sector will be highly appreciated.
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- MBA degree will be an advantage
- Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Experience in the development of energy projects in Indonesia
- Extended knowledge in technical, financial, economical and legal aspects business transactions
- Strong skills in financial modelling
What's on Offer
As a multinational company, our client offers international professional experience which will be very beneficial for your career growth.