You are here
Senior Business Development Manager - Huge Listed Company
- Key commercially focused role
- Highly dynamic company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest public listed company in Indonesia.
- Continuously improve and evolve the process and criteria for due diligence, selection, monitoring
- Evaluate asset managers while emphasizing both quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Research and prepare reports on special projects as needed.
- Prepare timely investment commentary and communicate investment information and economic data with necessary parties.
- Prepare reports as requested to support new acquisition.
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity to identify market opportunities
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance is required; postgraduate degree preferred
- A minimum 4-5 years working experience within PE/Asset Management/Securities/Management Consultancy firm
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual, detail oriented and a problem solver
- Good understanding of Financial Modeling and making of a solid powerpoint presentation
- Overseas working experience and education would be preferred
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous