You are here
Senior Brand Manager
- Be a part of the biggest FMCG company.
- multi-cultural background environmenT
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world largest MNC companies that has an unrivalled portfolio of highly successful international brands. Recognised for their objective to provide a great work culture based on respects & trust, it's a great organisation that supports and encourages career growth and excellence.
- Execute annual marketing plan to achieve marketing and business goals.
Assist Category Manager to provide sound strategic thinking, leadership and good business judgment in all aspects of marketing for the brands including copy, media, promotion, line extensions, quality improvements, pricing, products development, communication , deals, etc. This includes the ability to partner with the Agencies and leverage integrated multi-channel communication assets into execution that builds brand equity and connects with the target consumer.
Assist Category Manager to monitor and evaluate category performance to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans to achieve optimal results
Assist Category Manager to initiate and recommend new business opportunities/ improvements to strengthen the category portfolio
Manage and improve skills of any Marketing Executives / Assistants that may be assigned. Senior Brand Manager will have responsibilities through direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in marketing/business (MBA degree preferred)
- At least 3-4 years as BM in a leading Multi National / Large Scope Local FMCG
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Experience in working with above market structures (global/regional team) will be a great advantage
- Experience in "end to end" product/brand launch (from consumer insights until commercialization); at least 3 launches
- Trade/ Sales experience will be an advantage
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to be part of a biggest FMCG company globally.
- A wide exposure to diverse multi-national, multi-cultural background environment.
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.