You are here
SAS Project Manager
Maximize your skills in SAS Programming
Leading global multi-finance service provider
About Our Client
Our client is an international, leading consumer multi-finance provider, focusing on responsible lending to people
- Analyze campaign automation and analytical tools CRM department is using and its business processes.
- Develop system to support the CRM activities
- Propose improvements related to better automation.
- Initiate and run projects related to setting up of campaign management solution and its further upgrade- i.e. adding new channels, upgrading datamarts, etc, including:
- Scoping and business requirements collection
- Preparing the business case
- Initiating and supporting procurement process if needed
- Booking internal resources and planning the project
- Putting necessary developments to Hosel backlog
- Driving project delivery from the business sides
The Successful Applicant
- Understanding of CRM approach (campaigning and datamining), especially in banking
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and vendors
- Experience in managing projects in CRM area
- Experience with SAS and Genesys solutions (and other statistics software are welcome - Teradata, Oracle)
- Basic understanding of IT domain
- Understanding of CRM approach (campaigning and datamining), especially in banking.
- Knowledge of CRM solutions and vendors.
- Experience in managing projects in CRM area.
- Good time management - Ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks and deliver outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication in English is a must
What's on Offer
Great career progression opportunity in this exciting SAS Project Manager role!