You are here
This position is now filled
Sales Representative - Coating Company
- Coating Industry Preffered
- Industrial network required
About Our Client
Our client is a Global Chemical Company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Sales Representative who has strong commercial and technical background in protective coating and have the capability to make a key contribution to the business.
The successful candidate will have full authority to represent the product in Indonesia and will be expected to introduce the product in Indonesia and to be able to give technical advice related to the product itself. The successful candidate also expected to be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Drive sales management towards new business acquisitions
- Establish brand awareness among industrial clients
- Implementation of principal strategies, guidelines, and policy in Indonesia
- Maintain and increase customer satisfaction
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in Indonesia
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Fluency in English and Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years of working experience in coating industry
- Degree in Chemical engineering from reputable university
- Preferably also with at least 3 years experiences in protective coating industry
- Having network in marine, mining and oil&gas will be an advantage
- Ideally you will need to be an assertive individual
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
- Willingness to travel outside Jakarta
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience