You are here
- International sofware application developer
- Software solutions related experiences are welcome
About Our Client
Our client has one aim - Better Patient Experience. Everything they do is for that reason. Be it their B2B products or B2C service. Its flagship product, is an easy-to-use software that helps doctors across the world manage their practice efficiently and serve their patients better. With its Search services, they empower patients to make an informed decision when they choose a doctor. The company's aim (with its suite of innovative products and services) is to better manage doctors scheduling appointments, records management and timely communications - with no hassle!
- Everyone is an entrepreneur. We have an idea - we take it up, own it and complete it
- Making a difference. At every point they are creating is going to affect thousands of doctors and millions of patients. It is this power to impact that drives the company.
- No clock in hours. We work because it is important. Because we like what we do. Because we believe in the outcome. And that is why we give it our best
- Performance is all that matters. We are all learners. We seek knowledge and share it enthusiastically. Our doors are always open.
- We inspire each other. Our passion for work is contagious. And we look up to each other for the dedication we have, the knowledge we possess and share, for our contribution, across departments.
- Identifying market opportunity for the client by understanding main points in seeking and delivering healthcare and how the client's products can serve these needs.
- Understanding and managing regulations related to healthcare IT and healthcare delivery.
- Setting up go-to-market model (sales channels, partnerships, etc.), including sales processes.
- Executing marketing and branding events to increase awareness and visibility of the client's brand among doctors and consumers.
- Attract, manage and retain a team of sales managers.
- Plan territory divisions, assignment of leads and targets for the team.
- Achieve individual and team sales targets for the client's products.
- Monitor and manage team performance.
- Maintain high levels of motivation by consistently ensuring a high quality learning and professional experience.
The Successful Applicant
- A self-starter - you don't fold under pressure, in fact, you thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- A problem-solver - you can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way, you get things done fast in a scrappy way.
- An excellent sales person & manager - comfortable with identifying and closing leads, managing end-to-end client relationships, motivating sales team.
- An energetic leader able to attract and retain A+ players.
- Passionate about company's mission to improve health through technology - you give it your all because you believe in the impact of your work on consumers and doctors.
- A person of high integrity. You will represent the company and we trust that you have the best interests of the company in mind.
- The candidates should be currently residing in a particular country with valid work permit and should have sales experience in the country
- At least 5 years of sales experience and 3 years of managing a sales team.
- Proven track record of achieving revenue targets. Allocation of targets and formulating incentive plans to the team would be a bonus.
- Experience in software sales is a must. Healthcare product sales is highly preferred.
- Prior start-up experience is a plus.
- Undergraduate degree from a top tier university. MBA is a plus.
- International exposure is a must.
What's on Offer
- Ground floor opportunity - as an early member of the International Expansion team, you will shape the company's business direction globally
- Opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial and sales skills
- A chance to improve health and well-being of millions of consumers in the world