You are here
- International Mining Consulting company
- Software Solutions based products
About Our Client
The client is known for developing mining software solutions spanning the entire mining process from geological exploration and 3D mine design to mine production management, mine production control and data management solutions.
The client is the only provider of solutions that are relevant to every stage of the mining process. This means that their clients can source all of their software and consulting needs through the one local vendor
- Promote and sell the client's exploration and mining product suite (exploration and mining software suite solutions) and attendant services, including product training, bureau services and support to both current and new potential clients within a defined regional market
- Manager and assist each sales team member to ensure company objectives are met including sales targets, personal objectives and KPIs
- Initiate monthly and quarterly sales forecasting by each member of the Indonesian sales team.
- Maintain client and sales data in the company's CRM - Salesforce, including information determined by management to be necessary for reporting, strategic and marketing purposes
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify potential clients and strategies according to the organizational goals in business plans and the Regional Business Plan
- Identify and follow up sales prospects and leads from market research, marketing referrals and field activity
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Prepare and maintain status reports, including activity, closings and client follow ups
- Coordinate with internal staff to accomplish the required work to close opportunities
- Liaise with technical staff to ensure satisfactory product delivery and client training
Marketing & Product Development:
- Knowledgeable of market and industry trends and competitors
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, client information and feedback to appropriate internal staff
- Participate in marketing events, such as seminars, trade shows, product launches and other networking events as and when required
- Participate in product training
- Establish relationships with key product stakeholders, including product development, product management and product marketing
To be responsible for the training of new sales staff on its software suites, as well as continued sales training for the sales staff and to make any recommendations to the Chief Commercial Officer on any up-skilling in sales techniques, presentation skills and product knowledge.
Manage sales in line with the company policy and objectives. This will take the form of all sales staff segmenting the proper information of clients in Salesforce.
In conjunction with the Regional Manager, be responsible for the sales team's correct use of Salesforce and reporting accurately as required.
Assist the Regional Manager in reaching sales targets, executing management sales strategy and helping to coordinate PR and Advertising.
Indonesian Sales Manager will also be responsible for the quality of proposal's to clients and the quality of presentations that are done in front of clients as well as taking the lead when it comes to sales generation and must help assist other sales staff to close off deals where they are struggling.
- Other tasks as directed by your Manager(s)
The Successful Applicant
- High level of computer competency
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and liaise with both clients and internal stakeholders
- Well-connected in the Mining and Goverment sectors
- Knowledge of the exploration, mining and IT industries preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -English and Indonesian
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Well organized team player/manager with confidence and motivation to succeed
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including occasional travel when necessary in order to meet targets and deliver exceptional client value
Experience and Education
- Strong IT and mining background and experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT, Geology or Mining (preferable)
- Extensive business experience within the region
- Experienced in liaison and negotiation with senior management
- Experienced in Government business sectors
What's on Offer
- Offers Multinational working environment
- Offers career progression
- Travelling is required
- Friendly world-wide employees