You are here
Sales Manager - Heavy Equipment Industry
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career development
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational company. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the heavy equipment industry. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a Sales manager who can lead the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for East java region.
- Develop channel and business expansion in mining, forestry and construction industry
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor the development of each distributors in your area.
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Surabaya. Whilst fluency in Bahasa would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent dealership management and business development skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 5 years experience as Sales Manager
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences in heavy equipment industry
- Strong dealership management skill
- Has bachelor degree in Engineering
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience