You are here
Sales Director - Huge Investment Company
- Key commercially focused role
- Fast paced, challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
Our client is a Huge Investment Company in Indonesia. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in the industry for automotive. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Sales Director who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
The Sales Director will be reporting to the CEO. The successful candidate will work closely with different functions of Business Units. You will be expected to analyze and understand market situation and trends and develop mid-term strategic marketing directions and plans for our business around the world. The successful candidate will also be able to translate market trends and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for overall Indonesia sales performance
- Lead sales team division to pursue the overall target of sales
- Create marketing and sales plans according to the budget and sales target
- Establish long-term partnership with potential key accounts
- Make full use of market intelligence such as competitors, product profile and product price to enlarge market share
- Track and monitor progress on new business development in all regions
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are looking for Indonesian or Japanese nationals. Whilst fluency in Japanese would be an advantage strong written and spoken English is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- A minimum 10 years experience as Sales or Business Development Manager in an industrial B2B environment
- Preferably also with at least 5 years experiences service industry
- Strong networks within local Japanese companies
- Minimum 5 years experience of hardcore front sales experience
- Has bachelor degree in Engineering
- Excellent presentation and communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organization and various cross-functions
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience