You are here
Risk & Compliance Specialist
- Global and regional exposure
- Multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is Multinational Company with a good working environment and strong learning culture. To aid a fast moving business pace and massive growth opportunity, our client needs a strong Risk & Compliance Specialist who able moving forward with the company.
The main product is Alcohol.
- Deliver and sustain License to Operate (LTO) and Independent Assurance (IA)
- Drove efficient compliance reporting & communication within SEA Technical Manager & Global Technical Community as needed
- Manage the GRMS compliance audit information, results and reporting through Entropy system.
- Support site team to create the complied environment and ensure they are entrenched across :
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Business Continuity Management
- Control Assessment & Risk Management(CARM) Audit
- Global Audit & Risk (GAR)
- Compliance to External Standards (i.e SEDEX)
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to be located in Tabanan, Bali.
- Degree qualified, preferable in science, engineering or environment, health & safety or similar.
- Have minimum 3 years at the same field in FMCG industry
- Preferable ISO 9001 Certified
- Have strong experiences on ISO 14000, ISO 22000, and ISO 18000
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefit
- Excellent environment to work and learning
- Local and international career development opportunity