You are here
Risk and Compliance - Digital Company
Pioneer in the Market
About Our Client
Our client is a technology company, providing web-based services. They are a global player and has expanded to Asia and Indonesia in the past years. Their team in Indonesia is relatively young and is eager to grow just like their business. They are in need of people who are data driven, problem solver and has international mind-set.
As the Risk and Compliance Manager, you will need to develop your team and deal with the following job tasks:
- Creating, developing, and innovating new processes and tools to ensure that their products comply with the local and global regulation.
- Analyse trends in the market, related to their business model.
- Make sure that risk are being mitigated by suggesting related rules and regulations.
- Be the company's ambassador.
- Work together with public and private partners.
- Manage safety related incidents and assist with issues.
- Investigate possible fraud or any other suspicious activity and behaviour which could be a risk to the company.
The Successful Applicant
You need to be have solid experience in risk and compliance in various industry.
- Bachelor Degree
- 5 - 8 years relevant experience in digital companies, crisis management, risk and compliance roles.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for problem solving and dispute resolution.
- Attention to detail.
- Interest in new technology.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer
- Be part of a global digital player
- International exposure
- Pioneer in the market