You are here
Rice Mill Manager - Major Agribusiness Firm
Diversified and growth oriented firm.
Quality focused firm for all commodity operation
About Our Client
A successful B2B brand in Indonesia and in the ASEAN region, with presence throughout Indonesia, they come with one of the most sought products raw material products for the Food Manufacturing firms. The key success of the company's business is on driving quality and differentiated products and embracing changes to optimise and improve the manufacturing operation at all level. During this time we are looking for a highly experienced Rice Mill professional to drive and manage the nation wide operation for the business.
This role will report to the Director of the firm and the role will be responsible for several varied and experienced professional within the team. Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and control management rice mill.
- Responsible for all Manufacturing, Purchasing, and Distribution operations,
- Manufacturing support (functions: Engineering, Planning and Maintenance).
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital. Assure attainment of business targets.
- Objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers' expectations.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports company's strategic initiatives.
- Establish group and individual accountability throughout assigned departments for problem solving and cost reduction, both on a permanent and ad-hoc basis, depending on need. Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing departments and processes.
- Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Manage spending against budget and in relation to changes in production volume.
- Assure that collective bargaining agreements are effectively administered and that employee grievances are addressed in a timely fashion.
- Work to establish management practices throughout assigned areas which include all employees' positive involvement with opportunity for construction input and action.
The Successful Applicant
We invite an experienced professional with an eye for Safety, Quality, and Efficiency improvement at all aspects. We are seeking a highly motivated and team driving individual to raise the bar of productivity and consistency. To be successful you must come with:
- More than 2 years of experience as a Rice Mill Manager
- Able to communicate in English is a must.
- Experienced, direct, and tough leader - strong character who provides direction and thrives in a challenging and difficult environment.
- Strong business improvement acumen added with experience in managing plant in a fast paced working environment
- High levels of drive for results, solution based attitude, motivational tactics, and use of performance management - goal orientated.
- Able to relate, connect, and work with strong and tough management for driving growth.
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving - seeks, identifies and resolves hidden problems, continuous improvement mindset.
- Organizational Agility - Multi-tasker who can manage/orchestrate multiple activities.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package in Sumatra
- Working within one of the biggest integrated agribusiness firm in Indonesia
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it