You are here
Great working environment
Strong career development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Regulatory Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to develop new products commercialise existing & new products. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure a smooth business processes.
- Scientific representation / liaison within industry and professional associations as well as government agencies.
- Ensure regulatory affairs activities are conducted ethically, accurately and according to relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Overview and analysis new draft / existing regulatory requirements, policy, issues and provide strategic recommendation in order to anticipate impact to internal organisation/ business and communicate to the Management
- Technical & scientific support to Consumer Advisory Department / Call Center.
- Provide technical support & management of internal & external audit
- Internal coordination and handle ad hoc projects such as new brand acquisition/integration, halal certification, etc.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills. It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in relevant field
- Min. 10 years of experience
- Rigorous and precise work
- Team player with strong engagement skills
- Project management skills with customer service orientation skills
- Proactive, take initiative, analytical thinking, get results by convincing and perform thorough investigations
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.