You are here
Regulatory Affairs Director
Local and Regional Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organization is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Senior Regulatory Affairs who can contribute to the success of the organization.
- Ensuring that their companies comply with all of the regulations and laws pertaining to their business.
- Working with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies and personnel on specific issues affecting their business (BPOM)
- Advising their companies on the regulatory aspects and climate that would affect proposed activities. i.e. describing the "regulatory climate" around issues such as the promotion of prescription drugs.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a strong customer relation management skills, dept knowledge in Regulatory Affairs of Pharmaceutical, Profit oriented, cost conscious. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 7 years of regulatory affairs in the Food and/or Pharmaceutical industry
- High proficiency in English.
- Deep knowledge of the pharmaceutical markets
- Strong understanding of technical, technological and commercial side of customer business
- Ability and experience in working with different disciplines specifically R&D and Product Development
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment