You are here
Regional application medical & sales specialist
- Great working environment
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading health care company globally for business to business industry. Boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Regional application sales & medical specialist to be part of their growing team.
The main responsibilities include:
- Use market and medical knowledge to assist sales and medical team in the region
- Communicate with local application leaders and be creative in events, projects and business objectives
- Build up and maintain a very strong network in the medical industry especially in ultrasound devices
- Constant driving force and continuous educating on optimising the equipment utilisation by customers
- Acting as a mentor to the field team, providing clinical and technical guidance
- Continuous improvements on customer's satisfaction
- Able to provide knowledge with medical terms
- Training on products applications to both field teams and medical professionals especially in ultrasound devices
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of technical and managerial skills combined with high levels strong sales and medical knowledge. It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university
- 5- 10 years development experience in relevant business in ultrasound devices
- Market and customer oriented
- Clinical experience in large hospital or university settings
- Willing to travel
- Strong communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Solid problem solving skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.