You are here
Quality Assurance Manager
- Strong career development
- Excellent career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company for business to business industry, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Quality Assurance Manager who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
- Ensure adherence to good hygienic practices in the factory.
- Manage the internal auditing program, assessing the performance of quality system, reporting its effectiveness to the management and proposing actions for improvement.
- To assure that all plants quality activities comply with appropriate Plant policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- Managing Quality Assurance Department in providing strong technical experience, management and leadership to the plant quality assurance function and commitment at the plant level to ensure the company's position
- Working with local team in developing formulation of the products, researching raw materials, developing specifications of products, run a lab scale trial of the products.
- Ensure all quality of food standard to be met
The Successful Applicant
- You must come from food and beverage industry
- Strong background in quality from the relevant industry
- Poses a strong leadership and required minimal supervision
- Minimum 8 years of working experience
- Strong English language is a must
- Strong drive and high enthusiasm
- Willing to be hands on
- Understand quality system and product management is a must
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with significant allowances with bonus potential.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.