You are here
Global Real Estate Firm
Attractive career development
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading real estate consultancy firms with end-to-end real estate services from valuation and advisory services to asset and investment management as well as agency leasing and sales. They are looking for a Property Manager to manage their key client's property in Jakarta CBD.
- Provide the leadership to the Property Management team.
- Oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Property Management service delivery staff, which includes goal setting, performance reviews, career development planning and salary administration.
- Understand the Property Management scope for the assigned property and develop standard operating procedures according to client's needs.
- Oversee the development and management of the capital and expense budgets.
- Develop and implement strategies related to leasing activities such as occupancy target and pricing.
- Develop and implement the annual management and financial plan.
- Oversee compilation and deliver the appropriate monthly/quarterly/annual reporting for the client
- Ensure that all applicable laws and regulations and rules are complied with, including audits.
- To make recommendations, prepare and implement preventive maintenance programme for the property.
- Evaluate and appoint vendors needed to carry out typical maintenance works required for maintenance of the property.
- Supervise and ensure that all work and service contracts are properly carried out according to the terms and conditions of the contracts.
- Supervise to ensure that all duties of the maintenance staff are carried out properly.
- Establish and maintain good relation with tenants and attending to all complaints, queries and suggestions made by tenants.
- To keep an updated Tenancy Summary Schedule
- Review tenant's fit-out/alternation works proposals and plans according to the HSE standards prior to commencement of fit-out works.
- Ensure that all documents and records of architectural, structural and M & E drawings, and lease agreements are properly kept and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a well-rounded individual with strong organizational skills and business acumen. You will be reporting to the Property Management Director in the Jakarta office.
- University degree and/or above in any field (preferably in Real Estate, Civil Engineering or Economy)
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Real Estate operations, preferably with experience managing a commercial office building
- Strong entrepreneurial skills in running business operations as a whole including financial reporting and budgeting, staffing, and client service
- Good communication and reporting skills in both writing and verbal is required
- Strong technical knowledge on building systems (HSE, M&E, Plumbing) and ability to understand construction-related drawings or blueprints.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- International opportunities to second/live abroad
- Challenge to lead a team