You are here
- Excellent opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager/Director
- Leading Financial services business in Jakarta
About Our Client
A leading Financial Services institution with an excellent reputation in the market. They are undoing a period of change and need a strong Project Manager/Director to lead a number these changes.
The role is certainly varied but key accountabilities include:
- Supports the sponsor in the setup of the project or program to ensure the business case is clearly defined (including estimates of required resources and funds) and relevant stakeholders are engaged as part of evaluating the preferred product solution.
- Identifies, defines, combines, unifies, and coordinates the various project management processes and activities to evaluate the proposed delivery method to enable favoured outcome
- Determine resource allocation, make trade-offs among competing objectives and alternatives, and manages the interdependencies among the project management areas to ensure project success;
- Develop detailed project plan at task level based on the agreed business case, manages and controls project delivery in accordance with baseline parameters and standards (time, cost, quality) to drive project success;
- Organizes, manages, and leads the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives, to ensure project success;
- Ensures timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information, to enable effective decision making and enable successful project outcomes;
- Conducts risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling risk on a project to increase the likelihood and impact of positive events, and decrease the likelihood and impact of negative events in the project;
- Identifies the people, groups, or organizations that could impact or be impacted by the project.
- Organizes, manages, and leads the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- Is responsible for business / operational readiness assessment and business approval to implement projects safely
- Communicates effectively through different mediums at all levels, initiates and leads the change of the project outcome in a complex environment by acting as a change agent and managing stakeholders at business unit level across segments or functions
- Effectively operates at senior management level within a business unit or function equivalent and presents persuasive arguments to influence the decision making process
- Coaches and develops lower-level project managers
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Project Management expert with significant stakeholder engagement skills as well as a track record of delivering high profile projects. You must also have significant people management exposure and other requirements include but are not limited to:
- Excellent communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ideally a financial services background
- Experience of managing cross functional relationships and engaging multiple stakeholders
- Required Black Belt Lean Certification / Master Black Belt (preferred)
- Preferred Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent
- Preferred Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
What's on Offer
- excellent benefits and salary based on working experience
- interesting projects to lead
- business going through significant growth with ambitious plans