You are here
- International Mobile sofware application developer
- Career advancement opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class mobile software developer company working with renowned brands not only in Indonesia, but also globally. You will be able to learn from, and share your knowledge with the dynamic team members who are of high-calibre quality. You will have the opportunity to work with other team members across the world.
- Understand the goals and needs of customers and deliver projects to meet those goals and needs
- Coordinate requirements documentation between Customers & company. Occasionally manage or serve in the role of Business Analysts/Product Managers.
- Review deliverables and discuss with customer.
- Drive projects through the full lifecycle, applying and adapting standard operating procedures
- Review design and test plans and provide feedback.
- Adapt Agile methodology, including leading daily standups, sprint planning, team retrospective, and other Agile best practices
- Leverage best practices and experience to achieve quality, schedule, budget, and scope objectives
- Communicate with customers, to the engineering team, and across the organisation to achieve and ensure alignment
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks
- Provide project regular status and raise exceptions promptly and clearly to client and management
- Drive all meetings and foster open communications
- Facilitate collaborative problem solving
- Monitoring team's performance
- Contribute to resource development plans
The Successful Applicant
- Able to work from our Jakarta office.
- Bachelor' degree. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or IT preferred.
- Experienced 2 full software lifecycles as a leader/manager at a single employer
- 3 years or more experience coordinating projects and teams
- Experienced with unblocking team
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems flexibly
- Demonstrated ability to drive team based on based on high level and ambiguous requirements/business goals
- Experience creating concrete requirements from high level and ambiguous business goals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills - internally and externally
- Experience on projects with distributed systems (for example web or mobile with back end)
- Experience with Agile development practices and mobile development
- Working knowledge of architecture patterns
- Experience coding a mobile App end-to-end
What's on Offer
Being part of the team means you will be challenged to work with the best, and to lead this team. Other offers include:
- Opportunity to grow and learn
- High performance team and great company culture