You are here
- Promising prospects for career growth
- Dynamic culture
About Our Client
With Indonesia's growing economy, our client believes their presence in Indonesia is for the long-term investment. To prove their commitment in Indonesia, they are looking to bring in a highly-seasoned project manager to join their business. Currently, they are one Multinational Insurance company provider with global presence, and they are planning to expand their business across indonesia
Reporting to the Head of Project you will be managing assigned projects to meet project goals, managing cost, time and quality aspects of the project. Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying key stakeholders and team members for projects needed and assign individual responsibilities.
- Creating, managing, tracking and executing project plans against budget within a timely manner.
- Tracking project progress and document project actions, risks, issues and decisions.
- Managing and motivating project team members to achieve and deliver in a consistent manners.
- Establishing and maintaining cross-departmental relationships to support delivery of the projects.
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to other teams and to the management.
- Circulating updated project plans, meeting minutes, project status reports.
The Successful Applicant
This role is only opened for Indonesians who have worked in related industry and an excellent communication in English and Bahasa is a must. To seize the opportunity to work for this highly dynamic client, you should be/have:
- University graduate major with relevant business qualifications.
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience in a middle / senior position management (project management background is a must).
- Great problem solving, analytical and decision making skills.
- Advanced computer literacy, and background in Computer Science / IT / Information System.
- Strong business acumen, self-motivated, excellent interpersonal and adaptability, energetic and result-oriented.
- Excellent time management skill with strong analytics capabilities.
- Team player with good attention to details.
- Excellent strong people management and work organization skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
What's on Offer
- Excellent salary package.
- Opportunity to contribute to a reputable brand.
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.