You are here
Project Engineer - South SEA
- Working for the world's leading company
- Contributes for the organization to grow
About Our Client
A global player ink for packaging company with decades of experience and now with eyes focused on expanding the Asia Pacific market, it provides premium quality products to customers throughout the world. The key success of this business lies on the strategic Purchasing activity, achieving the fairest value for sourced products and services for the region. The company operates under clear policies and measure within the overall corporate governance framework, making client service to be the epitome of the business agenda. With major clients present throughout Indonesia and Asia Pacific, the business is positioned well to serve more clients.
- Leading engineering projects and processes leveraging on common tools for estimation, documentation and evaluation to improve the overall efficiency of all manufacturing facilities across Indonesia and Philippines
- Overseeing the design, conceptualisation, planning and execution of all projects
- Setting direction for the company's plans in areas of project budgeting, costing analysis, SPC and financial management of the engineering teams
- Ensuring optimum HSE effort are implemented particularly in areas of sustainability engineering and energy management
- Providing engineering support for all manufacturing facilities across the region in areas of capital expenditure projects, line installation, plant expansion, machinery upgrade and commissioning
- Improving key competencies of the engineering team by constantly providing training and development programs
The Successful Applicant
- Min 10 to 15 years of experience in chemicals (petrochemicals, speciality chemicals/minerals/mining) manufacturing environment
- Min 10 years of experience in Project Management or Process Engineering
- Excellent communication skills with strong leadership capabilities
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive salary and benefit package.
- Working for the world's leading multinational company.
- Available avenues to contributes positively for the organisation to grow and being recognised for it.