You are here
Project Director - Plant
- Opportunity to make a change
- Stepping into a Lead Role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturing company within the agriculture business. One of the leading group of company in the grain and palm oil industry and a company that continues to grow in the region. With an ambitious plan to grow their business, they are building a few manufacturing plant across Indonesia . As part of the growth plans and the building of these new plants, they are looking for a proven Project Director to manage the project that is on going and coming in the future.
- Preparing the budget for project (new construction or upgrading of processing plant).
- Proposed the plant layout and machinery required.
- Site survey for proposed plant location, warehouse and silo.
- Proposed the type of foundations required from data given from Geo technical and site survey consultant.
- Preparing technical specifications, drawings for processing plant
- Tendering, evaluation and awarded for earth wok, Civil and Structure, Mechanical and Electrical Works.
- Procurement of the proprietary equipment such as Boilers, Turbines, Gensets, Press, Digesters, Motors, Pumps, Spare Parts, Office and Housing equipment and furnitures.
- Monitoring the legal permit involved for the construction and mill operation. (Construction, Machinery, Operation and Waste Water Treatment permits.
- Monitor and control the project budget (US 30 millions), scope, time and quality according to the specifications. Monthly report submitted to CEO, COO, Finance Director, Plant Superintendent and Milling Director.
- Lead Construction Team meetings, prepare reports and monitor construction schedules.
- Review bid packages, P&ID's, equipment, process technical scope etc. During project planning phase assist with (technical) supplier evaluation.
The Successful Applicant
- Age minimum above 40 and at least 8 years of project management experience
- Hands on and on top of the project management and has high level of integrity.
- Currently a Head of Project and has handle Project above USD30Million as a lead from Project manager level.
- Experience of handling 3 projects at the same time.
- Project Planning
- Design of Projects
- Handling Projects in Building warehouse, factory, Silo
- Someone from the agriculture business will be a plus.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be a part of a leading role for a growing company
- The chance to manage multiple sites within Indonesia