You are here
Production Process Technician
Career development opportunities
Be part of multinational company
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company in packaging and they're looking for Production Process Technician
- Prepare and assemble materials.
- Build product sub assemblies or final assemblies.
- Test products or sub assemblies for functionality or quality.
- Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Build packaging and finished products.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to customer specifications.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant working experience related
- Significant, previous Manufacturing experience
- Must have strong MS Office skills and aptitude for using systems
What's on Offer
Exciting career progression, training and development opportunities, comprehensive salary package, and excellent management.