You are here
- Leading Multinational Company
- Experience in Aseptic Line required
About Our Client
We are currently working with one of our esteemed client, a reputable multinational food/beverage producer with a long-standing legacy of excellence both in Indonesia as well as globally. They are one of the market leader in their segment and has operations across Indonesia. They are looking for someone who to join their Sumatra team to help support their production in order to meet the ever-increasing demand of the market.
- Accountable to ensure safe, reliable and cost efficient operation of the Production Plants and/or Production Complex.
- To fulfil market demand and meeting the budgeted maintenance targets in line with the established customers as well as SHE and local authorities requirements.
- Work on process improvement and exchange experience with production units of other group companies
- Plans, develops and implements contingency plan to lessen or prevent possible incidents and threats that can incapacitate plant.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering from a recognised university. Having highly proactive attitude with strong problem solving and analytic skills.
- Highly independent and possess excellent leadership capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
- Good proficiency of English, both spoken and written.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in consumer goods manufacturing
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a reputable Global company
-Competitive benefit package