You are here
Product Sales Director - Jakarta - Gunnebo
- Key commercially focused role
- Challenging job with great scope for growth
About Our Client
PT Indolok Bakti Utama is a distributor of Gunnebo products in Indonesia. Established in 1972 as one of the pioneer in fire and security business in Indonesia, presently, it is a leading provider of fire and security solutions, which offers a comprehensive range of products and systems to help its customers protect and control against fire and security threats.
The company has around 450 employees working with 50% working in Jakarta office and the rest are spread across 16 branches. With its extensive experience, PT Indolok Bakti Utama is a reliable business partner in providing the best fire and security solutions for the business partners.
PT Indolok Bakti Utama is an ISO 9001:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 company
Key responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- "Products Sales" would include Fire Products, Safes & Vaults, Partitions & Doors and Entrance Control products.
- Develop strategies for all "Products Sales" along with respective Business Heads.
- Develop business for all products.
- Drive, support and control the Products Sales in the country.
- Product Life Cycle management.
- Manage a team of around 100 sales employees.
- Responsible for P & L for the Products business.
- Provide professional guidance to the Directors to formulate the Organisational Sales and Growth strategy.
- Execute sales activities that achieve the agreed business revenue, growth and market share targets.
- Provide ROI and market plan for all proposed product developments and/or release.
- Provide rolling analysis of Sales personnel against specific agreed targets and corrective actions where needed.
- Remain informed about emerging business trends and advise on the potential impact to Gunnebo.
- Meet agreed reporting standards and deadlines (Adhoc, Monthly and Board Meetings)
The Successful Applicant
This role is based in Jakarta we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, project & planning management skills with an ability to openly convey information to team members in a timely, concise manner.
Other key requirements include:
- 15 - 20 years of experience with at least 5 years of successful track record of running a business as a leader.
- Experience of handling Banks / builders / infrastructure / dealers.
- Experience of working in B2B business in Indonesian Market.
- Experience of successfully managing Product sales business.
- Managing P/L of a medium size business
- Good in strategic thinking
- Good Networking skills
- Good business acumen.
- Good People management skill
- Good communication skills( English & Bahasa)
- Should have leadership traits and be a strong team player at the same time
- Self-motivated with passion to prove him/herself, should have an attitude of honouring commitments
- Highly result oriented.
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience