You are here
Product Development (Formulation) Manager
Global and regional responsibilities exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG. With excellent track record in Indonesia from customers, clients and business perspective sides they are keen to expand and grow their company forward.
- New Product Development
- Product Documentation & Formulation
- Build and maintain networking with internal team
- Liaise and maintain networking and relationships with external parties such as supplier and consultant
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline. ( Preferred: PhD or Master's Degree in Biological, Chemical Science or any other relevant discipline)
- Minimum 3-5 years proven track record in the field of Flavor Creation Exemplary Sensory skills.
- Must have undergone formal training in Flavour Creation under an experienced Senior Flavorist.
- Must have interacted with Global accounts during tenure
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with good allowance and bonus
- Great local and global career development opportunity
- Good excellent facilities and offices