You are here
- A well remunerated position
- Globally fast growing brands
About Our Client
Our client is the leading Food & Beverage's company across Asia. In less than 4 years since inception, they growth their business tremendously with double digit growth in last 2 years. They are focus on expanding business in several province and currently they have more than 40 retail stores across Indonesia. They aggressively searching for a Procurement Manager to support their production team and commercial team in operational.
- Manage the procurement portfolio of some direct materials used for our production
- Manage and develop procurement strategy for the categories your are responsible
- Deliver our targets on cost saving and cash
- Manage relationship and ways of working with key suppliers in order to align understanding & commitment with internal customer expectations
- Speed up procurement process to minimize the lead time of production team
- Follow up & evaluate new suppliers registration to make sure our supplier's data completed and full filled which meets user's specifications and/or in-house requirements in line with ISO requirements and collaboration with vendor management
The Successful Applicant
The Procurement Manager will be base in Jakarta and responsible for corporate material fulfills. The candidates must have minimum 5 years of work experiences managing related procurement.
Other key requirements include.
- Minimum university degree
- Good negotiation skill
- MS Word , MS Excel , MS Power Point and SAP is essential
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to work independently and motivated with positive mindset throughout challenging market situation
What's on Offer
- Working for a global MNC
- Grow with a company that focuses on family values